This sweepstakes ended on May 30, 2016 at 10:59 AM ET.
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- Eligibility:“My Perfect Picture” Image Sweepstakes (“the Image Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of College Avenue Student Loans, LLC and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and agencies that are involved in this Image Sweepstakes, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Image Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Administrator:The Image Sweepstakes is administered by College Avenue Student Loans, LLC, 1105 N. Market St., Wilmington, Delaware.
- Agreement to Official Rules:By participating in the Image Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Image Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period:The Image Sweepstakes begins at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on April 26, 2016, and ends at 10:59 a.m. Eastern Time, May 30, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Image Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter:At any time during the Promotion Period, visit www.collegeavestudentloans.com/myperfectpicture and sign up for the Image Sweepstakes by following the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration form and select the digital image and caption (“Image”) from the pre-defined set of images and captions that captures the perfect fit of your feelings as the parent of a college student, and then share the Image on your Facebook page or pin to your Pinterest board. You then will receive one (1) entry into the Image Sweepstakes. Only one entry per person during the Promotion Period is permitted. Entries will not be judged. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. By providing your email address, you consent to receiving marketing emails from the Administrator. All marketing emails from Administrator will have an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email, and you may elect to unsubscribe from Administrator’s emails at any time.
- Selection of Winners and Odds: The Administrator will select winning entries randomly from all eligible entries for five successive Mondays beginning on Monday, May 2, 2016. Odds of winning will depend on how many entries Administrator receives. No person may win more than one prize in this Image Sweepstakes.
- Requirements of Potential Winner:Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winners must have chosen their Image, and shared the Image to his or her Facebook page or pinned to his or her Pinterest board. The potential winner will be notified via email (using the email address that he or she provided in his or her entry) within one (1) day of winner selection. The potential winner must communicate with the Administrator via email and provide information requested to allow Administrator to fulfill the prize. If the potential winner fails to respond to the notification email or provide the requested information within seven (7) days of the first such email notification, the prize is forfeited and an alternate prize winner will be selected at random. For example, the potential winner may be required to sign and return to Administrator: an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for this and/or any other reason, Administrator will award the prize to another entrant randomly selected. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
- Drawing #1: Monday, May 2, 2016
- Drawing #2: Monday, May 9, 2016
- Drawing #3: Monday, May 16, 2016
- Drawing #4: Monday, May 23, 2016
- Drawing #5: Monday, May 30, 2016
Prize is non-transferable. Name changes are not allowed once provided to College Ave Student Loans, LLC. Each winner will receive one $500 Visa gift card. Arrangements for fulfillment of prize will be made by Administrator. Total prize value: $2,500. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. No person may win more than one prize in this Image Sweepstakes. Other restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.
- Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the Image Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Administrator and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions:In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Image Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Image Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Image Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Image Sweepstakes. The Administrator reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Image Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Image Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, entries not received by the entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s electronic device (including but not limited to computer, tablet or phone) related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Image Sweepstakes; unauthorized human intervention; failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Image Sweepstakes including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
Internet caution: any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Image Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the Image Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Image Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by the Administrator in their sole discretion.
In the event of termination of the Image Sweepstakes, a notice will be posted. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Administrator and its partners to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold Administrator, the promotional partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of use/acceptance of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Image Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this Image Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. Administrator and its promotional partners are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the Image Sweepstakes.
The Administrator may disqualify any entry it deems, in its sole discretion to be offensive or obscene in any way or not to be in compliance with these Official Rules.
- Release and Limitations of Liability:Except where prohibited, by participating in the Image Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless College Avenue Student Loans, LLC, and their respective shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Image Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Image Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Image Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Image Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Image Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Image Sweepstakes entry. The Administrator reserves the right to not award the prize if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes:Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Image Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts of the State of Delaware; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Image Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Administrator in connection with the Image Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.
- Publication and Assignment of Rights to Submissions:By entering the Sweepstakes, Participants agree to assign all right, title, and interest, including copyright rights, in the entry to College Avenue Student Loans, LLC and grant permission for College Avenue Student Loans, LLC and its respective designees to publish or publicize all or part of their entry, including but not limited to Participant’s name, Image, likeness and photo, in whole or in part, for advertising, promotional and trade or other purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or permission and without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Image Contest Results: The winner of each random drawing will be announced via email on the same day as the drawing.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR PINTEREST. ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES MUST BE DIRECTED TO THE ADMINISTRATOR, AND NOT TO FACEBOOK OR PINTEREST.
About College Ave Student Loans
Your family’s unique. Your loan should be too. And no one knows your family’s needs better than you. At College Ave Student Loans, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all. We offer the most options so you can build a loan that fits your budget and your life, plus we’ll make it fast and easy.
Try us on at CollegeAveStudentLoans.comFind your perfect fit.