This sweepstakes ended on June 6, 2016 at 10:59 AM ET.
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- Eligibility:“My Perfect Fit Sweepstakes” Photo Contest (“the Photo Contest”) is open to residents of the United States who are at least the age of majority or an eligible minor in his or her state of residence and who are enrolled or scheduled to enroll at least half time in a Title IV eligible, accredited post-secondary educational institution at the time of entry . Employees of College Avenue Student Loans, LLC and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and agencies that are involved in this Photo Contest, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Photo Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Administrator:The Photo Contest is administered by College Avenue Student Loans, LLC, 1105 N. Market St., Wilmington, Delaware.
- Agreement to Official Rules:By participating in the Photo Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Photo Contest.
- Promotion Period:The Photo Contest begins at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on May 2, 2016, and ends at 10:59 a.m. Eastern Time, on June 6, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Photo Contest.
- How to Enter:During the Promotion Period, visit www.collegeavestudentloan.com/myperfectfit and sign up for the Photo Contest by following the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration form and share a photo of yourself wearing clothing (hat, sweatshirt, shirt, etc.) with your school’s name and colors to show how your school is your “perfect fit.” Share the photo on Twitter® or Instagram using the hashtag #myperfectfit and @collegeaveloans then follow @collegeaveloans on either Twitter® or Instagram. Entrant must be the only person in the photograph. Only one entry per person during the Promotion Period is permitted. You then will receive one (1) entry into the Photo Contest. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Photo Contest entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. By providing your email address, you consent to receiving marketing emails from the Administrator. All marketing emails from Administrator will have an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email, and you may elect to unsubscribe from Administrator’s emails at any time.
- Selection of Winners and Odds: The Administrator will select winning entries randomly from all eligible entries for five successive Mondays beginning on Monday, May 9, 2016 to win the $100 gift cards. At the end of the sweepstakes, the Administrator will select from among all eligible entries the winner of the $500 grand prize gift card. Odds of winning will depend on how many entries Administrator receives. No person may win more than one prize in this promotion.
- Requirements of Potential Winner:Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential prize winners must have submitted a digital image of his or her post-secondary education choice in the form of college clothing which he or she is wearing in the photo, shared this photo on Twitter® or Instagram using the hashtag #myperfectfit and @collegeaveloans, and followed @collegeaveloans on either Twitter® or Instagram. Entrant must be the only person in the photograph. The potential winner will be notified via email (using the email address that he or she provided in his or her entry) within one (1) day of winner selection. The potential winner must communicate with the Administrator via email and provide information requested to allow Administrator to fulfill the prize. If the potential winner fails to respond to the notification email or provide the requested information within seven (7) days of the first such email notification, the prize is forfeited and an alternate prize winner will be selected at random. In addition, the potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest(s) is/are a minor in his/her state of residence) (each) may be required to sign and return to Administrator: an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for this and/or any other reason, Administrator will award the Grand Prize to another entrant randomly selected. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
- Drawing #1: Monday, May 9, 2016
- Drawing #2: Monday, May 16, 2016
- Drawing #3: Monday, May 23, 2016
- Drawing #4: Monday, May 30, 2016
- Drawing #5: Monday, June 6, 2016
- Grand prize: Monday, June 6, 2016
Prize is non-transferable. Name changes are not allowed once provided to College Ave Student Loans, LLC. Each winner will receive $100. Grand prize winner will receive $500. Arrangements for fulfillment of prize will be made by Administrator. Total prize value: $1,000. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. No person may win more than one prize in this promotion. Other restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.
In addition, Administrator will mail College Ave t-shirts to the first 750 entrants. College Ave will reach out to entrants receiving a t-shirt via email after they successfully enter the contest. Entrants will be required to provide a mailing address at that time.
- Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the Photo Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for Administrator and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions:In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Photo Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Photo Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Photo Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Photo. The Administrator reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Photo Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Photo Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, entries not received by the entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s electronic device (including but not limited to computer, tablet or phone) related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion; unauthorized human intervention; failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Promotion, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
Internet caution: any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by the Administrator in their sole discretion.
In the event of termination of the promotion, a notice will be posted online. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Administrator and its partners to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold Administrator, the promotional partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of use/acceptance of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. Administrator and its promotional partners are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion.
Entries must be original and not copied from any other work and must not infringe upon the rights of any third party. Content that may NOT be contained in an entry includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Personally identifying information;
- Content in violation of third-party rights including, but not limited to: copyright, trademark, right of publicity or any other proprietary rights;
- Contents that is libelous, defamatory, disparaging or tortious;
- Content that is pornographic, adult oriented or sexually-explicit;
- Content portraying or referring to lotteries or gambling;
- Content portraying or including explicit or offensive language
- Content portraying or advocating violence, illegal activities, tobacco, alcohol or drugs;
- Content portraying or advocating dangerous stunts;
- Content portraying or referring to weapons of any kind;
- Content that promotes bigotry, racism, discrimination, hatred or harm against any group or individual;
- Content that denigrates, disparages or reflects negatively on the Administrator or its services and products or its employees or on any other person, company, services or product or that disparages Administrator’s competitors;
- Content that communicated messages or images inconsistent with the goodwill Administrator wishes to associate.
If any entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the entry will be disqualified along with the entrant who submitted it. The above list is not exhaustive. The Administrator may disqualify any entry it deems, in its sole discretion to be offensive or obscene in any way or not to be in compliance with these Official Rules.
- Release and Limitations of Liability:Except where prohibited, by participating in the Photo Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless College Avenue Student Loans, LLC, and their respective shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Photo Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Photo Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Photo Contest or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Photo Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Photo Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Photo Contest entry. The Administrator reserves the right to not award the prize if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes:Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Photo Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts of the State of Delaware; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Photo Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Administrator in connection with the Photo Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.
- Publication and Assignment of Rights to Submissions:By entering the Photo Contest, each Participant agrees that his or her submission is an original work of authorship and he or she owns all right, title and interest in the entry as of the date of submission. Entries cannot defame or invade the publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the Participant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the Participant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by the Administrator in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the entry.
If any identifiable person appearing in the entry is under the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the parent or legal guardian is required to provide permission. The Administrator reserves the right to require proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to The Administrator from any Participant at any time. The Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entry it deems to be offensive, inappropriate, not in keeping with the Administrator ‘s image or that is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, in its sole discretion.
By entering the Contest, Participants agree to assign all right, title, and interest, including copyright rights, in the entry to College Avenue Student Loans, LLC and grant permission for College Avenue Student Loans, LLC and its respective designees to publish or publicize all or part of their entry, including but not limited to Participant’s name, likeness and photo, in whole or in part, for advertising, promotional and trade or other purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or permission and without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Photo Contest Results: The winner of each random drawing will be announced via email on the same day as the drawing.
About College Ave Student Loans
At College Ave Student Loans, we know you're unique, and we think your loan should be too. We offer the most options so you can build a private student loan that fits your budget and your life.
Plus, we make it fast and easy.Try us on at www.CollegeAveStudentLoans.com