Senior Marketing Analyst
Employees: Approximately 50
College Ave Student Loans ("College Ave") specializes in helping students and families pay for higher education. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the best experience and aim to do the same for our employees. At College Ave, we've brought together a top-notch team of selfless problem solvers, each dedicated to doing the right thing for our customers. Our financial services experience runs deep, but our love of corporate red-tape does not, so we've created an environment that is comfortable, performance driven, and extremely collaborative. While we don't take ourselves too seriously, we understand the commitment our customers are making and always give the professional dedication they deserve. We're looking for honesty and integrity; adaptability and a strong work ethic; a sense of humor and an entrepreneurial spirit. We say what we do and do what we say; we want people to speak up and offer constructive feedback and critique; and we are looking for people who are team players, invested in the company's overall success. As a result, there is a single bonus plan for all staff, College Ave's plans and priorities are made available to everyone in the organization, and information is shared within and across functional groups in a transparent manner.
Senior Marketing Analyst
THE POSITION SUMMARY
This is a new position reflecting the growth and the corresponding increasing complexity of the organization. This role is highly visible and is a key contributor to understanding the business and is expected to provide insights and drive changes to optimize marketing efforts. The successful candidate will be someone that is analytical, proactive and continually seeks to understand behaviors through analytics.
The position sits within the Chief Marketing Officer's remit, and reports to the Director of Acquisition Marketing.
- Responsible for quantitative analysis from multiple disparate sources around performance of marketing channels, including direct mail, affiliate networks, search, display, social, e-mail and web testing to generate business insights;
- Assists in optimizing business and campaign performance by utilizing past performance;
- Use SAS and SQL data query tools and web analytic tools such as Google Analytics for data extraction to build, test, evaluate, and maintain robust data analysis;
- Drill down into the data to find root causes of trends;
- Draw conclusions and recommendations for developing or modifying marketing strategies;
- Build and distribute results to management using query tools and/or BI tools such as Tableau;
- Communicate results concisely and effectively;
- Continually enhance standard reports.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 4-year college degree (OR related work experience) in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business Management or Computer Science is preferred;
- At least 2 years' industry experience in complex, data-driven problem solving;
- Strong working knowledge of data query tools such as SAS or SQL and web analytic tools such as Google Analytics;
- At least 1 year's industry experience coding in SAS or SQL (self-sufficient starting from scratch not simply modifying existing code);
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau;
- Experience with marketing data (direct mail, affiliate networks, SEM, SEO, display, social, email) a plus;
- Project Management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated and creative thinker;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex data results to business stakeholders;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com
College Ave Student Loans products are made available through either Firstrust Bank, member FDIC or M.Y. Safra Bank, FSB, member FDIC. All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines. Program restrictions, other terms, and conditions apply.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE (IN WHOLE OR IN PART) THIS LOAN PROGRAM AND ITS ASSOCIATED SERVICES AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. CHECK WWW.COLLEGEAVESTUDENTLOANS.COM FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION.