Digital Marketing Specialist
Employees: Approximately 40
College Ave is simplifying the student loan experience, so students can get on with what matters most: preparing for a bright future. As a fintech company with a sole focus on private student loans, we're using technology and our deep industry expertise to connect families who need to cover education costs with lenders who can provide that funding. College Ave has created an environment that is professional but informal, highly reliant on key suppliers to maintain a lean staff, performance-driven, and extremely collaborative. College Ave looks for people who embrace integrity, moral courage and selflessness: we say what we do and do what we say; we want people to speak up and offer constructive feedback and critique; we expect people to put the company first in setting their priorities and in helping their peers accomplish common goals. As a result, there is a single bonus plan for all staff, College Ave's plans and priorities are made available to everyone in the organization, and the information is shared within and across functional groups in a transparent manner.
Digital Marketing Specialist
THE POSITION SUMMARY
College Ave Student Loans (CASL) is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to support managing and executing strategies in paid search and display. This is a new position reflecting the growth and the corresponding increasing complexity of the organization.
The position reports to the Head of Acquisition and Digital and is part of a Marketing team of 20.
- Oversee day-to-day initiatives of paid search channel in collaboration with dedicated search agency, including performance, budgets, creative, testing, bid strategies, and reporting.
- Execute and manage display media campaigns including tagging and trafficking creative, developing media plans, and reporting.
- Support cross-channel marketing strategies including but not limited to paid search, display, paid social, direct mail, and affiliate marketing.
- Interface with multiple vendors and agencies, including but not limited to paid search agency, designers/developers, and technology partners.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on PPC search marketing (SEM) and display advertising.
- Experience working with native platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, Bing Ads), bid management platforms (e.g., DoubleClick Search), and Google Stack (e.g., DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager).
- Proven ability to work directly with agencies/partners in order to provide clear direction and ensure strategic alignment.
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads certification a plus.
- Experience in both managing digital media plans and trafficking display ads.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Analytics.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization and project management skills.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks for multiple stakeholders and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to execute while thinking both strategically and creatively.
The successful candidate - personal attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work across the organization and with all CASL stakeholders
- Driven and proactive; demonstrates sense of ownership and urgency
- A desire to be a part of something great, and contribute to its evolution and success
- Team player, organizationally astute, with high emotional intelligence; able to quickly adapt to a new environment and culture and make an immediate impact
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Sound and mature judgment, around both people and business; acts as a role model; treats people with respect; puts the interests of the organization above self
- An excellent communicator; self-assured and confident, with the poise to interact and work effectively with staff at all levels of the organization
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
College Ave Student Loans products are made available through either Firstrust Bank, member FDIC or M.Y. Safra Bank, FSB, member FDIC. All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines. Program restrictions, other terms, and conditions apply.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE (IN WHOLE OR IN PART) THIS LOAN PROGRAM AND ITS ASSOCIATED SERVICES AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. CHECK WWW.COLLEGEAVESTUDENTLOANS.COM FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION.